Here are a couple of pictures of Andy at the park before we went to get Jack. We have been trying out new parks everyday - and the favorite activities have been the bouncy animals.
Jack did well on his car ride home. He pretty much slept through the whole 10 minutes!
Upon getting home, it was lunch time for Andy. His favorite food lately has been corn on the cob - at least he's eating vegetables! He makes a bit of a mess with it, but that's okay.

Bailey is curious about Jack - it's been awhile since we've had a little baby in the house.
Ahh.... 1:30 in the afternoon and both Andy and Jack are napping. It's so quiet! - I had forgotten how much that newborns sleep! And luckily, Andy still takes a solid 2-2.5 hour nap mid day. I'm going to try to time it like this everyday so that I can get some stuff done.
This post is getting pretty long, but before I wrap it up, I have to post a couple of pictures of Andy when he was 5 days old (same age as Jack today). You can see that Jack definitely has more hair - and some chubbier cheeks! But I can see the brother resemblance!
ANDY - 4/18/06:

3 comments:
Sorry about the extra spaces under the post - I'm still learning :)
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Welcome home Jack! Looking forward to meeting you! =)
Jenny and Chris, Looks like you both have been greatly blessed once again with little baby Jake. I can see the boys do look like brothers through all of the cute pixs on here. Take care.
Love,
Uncle Jim
Post a Comment