Jack Kenneth Reinsel was born on May 11, 2008! He was 8 pounds, 11 ounces and 20.5 inches tall. We checked into the hospital at around 9:00 on Saturday night, and he was born at 9:10 am on Sunday. What a wonderful Mother's Day present this year! Andy is a very proud big brother and eager to get to know his baby brother.
And here's the first picture of our new complete family (minus Bailey - I don't think he would have been too happy at the hospital!)

I'll post more pictures and updates soon! I got released from the hospital this morning (Tuesday) but unfortunately Jack has to stay one to two extra days. He started getting a bad case of jaundice on Monday morning so they're having him rest in a heated crib"under the lights" to treat it. They're checking his bilirubin levels often and once those drop, he will get to come home.
No comments:
Post a Comment