First thing in the morning we took Jack to the doctor's office for his bilirubin level check - and we got good news that it went down from yesterday. So, no at home treatment needed, yay! His next check-up is on Friday, where hopefully he will be back above his birth weight.
We took all three boys (2 kids, 1 dog) for a walk which actually went very well. Andy did more fussing than Jack, who slept through the whole thing. Actually, Jack did a lot of sleeping today...
Andy also went for a run in the jogger stroller with Chris and then had some fun at the park. Here's a picture of Andy enjoying a mini-ice cream cone while Jack was napping after dinner.
Jack got up at 1:30 and 4:30 last night to eat, which isn't too bad. We'll see how he does tonight! I'm hoping he can start stretching out his sleeping times to 4 hours at night soon.
2 comments:
TO OUR GRAND AND GREAT-GRAND CHILDREN:
WE CERTAINLY LOVE THE "REINSEL BLOG". SO
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORKS. SO HAPPY THAT JACK IS DOING BETTER. MAYBE WE'LL SEE YOU ON TUESDAY IF THAT WORKS OUT. WE ARE
ANXIOUS TO SEE ALL. WE LOVE YOU.
THE GRAND & GREAT-GRAND DICKSONS
Jenny, Chris, Andy, and Jack. What a great way to show how your family is growing. These are the times that it is too bad I am so far away but I will see you in July. Congrats and I Love You all. Aunt Kim
Post a Comment