- Emily is starting to smile briefly sometimes when you smile or talk to her - it is very sweet!
- She's sleeping about 4 hours at a stretch at night. She is usually in her crib sleeping from 10pm-7am with 2 feedings in there... usually from 8-10pm, she's also sleeping but is downstairs with us. She takes a lot of naps throughout the day, but always has one really long nap of more than 2 hours mid-day.
- She's a great eater - 4 ounces at a time every few hours and she never, ever spits up.
- She enjoys looking at her older brothers I think. They like to lay down on the floor with her and talk to her, bringing her toys to play with.
- If I had to guess, I'd say Emily's about 9 pounds right now.
- She loves to sleep all curled up against you, and also sleeps very well in her carseat. She's also gone for a hike and walk in the Baby Bjorn already!
- Her eyes are dark blue, very similar to Jack's shade (Andy's are a little lighter) and her hair is medium brown. But her new hair coming in seems a little lighter, so we'll see if it lightens up like Jack's did.
I just put a photoediting program on my computer and am starting to play around with it...


1 comment:
HI Jenny:
Really cute pictures you had put together!! I can't believe how much Emily has grown! See you in a couple of days! Love, Mom
Post a Comment