Sunday, October 16, 2011

Andy's First Packer Game

Chris got a couple of Packer tickets through work, and we thought Andy was ready for his first game! He was very excited all morning and of course had to wear his Packers shirt!

Chris and Andy parked right in front of a big Packer fan's house :) Chris knows my soft spot I have for Saint Bernards and thought I would want a picture. I wish I would have been there to give him a big hug!

Chris and Andy, picking up their tickets, just about ready to go into the stadium

Great view! Andy got spoiled with box seats, although it was such a nice day, it would have been fun to be outside too. He made it until the end of the third quarter and then was ready to go. By then, the Packers had already scored quite a few touchdowns! Andy was a little disappointed that the Packers weren't wearing their normal Green & Gold uniforms. (it was throwback to their VERY old blue & gold colors)


We had a quiet day at home today. Last night we all went to a friend's house for a fun evening of visiting, dinner, and a board game. So today, we caught up on stuff; Andy did his homework, Jack played with toys & helped me put away clothes upstairs, and Emily promptly messed up things in whatever room I was cleaning in (pulled clothes off the hangers in the closet, pulled clothes out of the dressers, pulled out art supplies from the cabinet, threw tupperware & cookie cutters on the floor in the kitchen, pulled her diapers, books, and games on the floor in the living room...she's exhausting! I know it's hard to believe but she is so much more difficult at 1. Good thing she's cute!

1 comment:

Kay said...

Great picture of Chris and Andy!!