Monday, October 17, 2011

She's so sweet... but is quite a handful!

Emily can be so cuddly, happy to sit in your lap and snuggle throughout the day....

But here's a sample of about 15 minutes of our morning today after taking Andy to the bus stop. In the craft cabinet, finding fun stuff to chew on (needing to finally childproof these I think!)

Climbing the stepstool to find fun things on the counter...

Ziploc bags are fun to throw around!



But this is the first time she's done this...

"Is this okay mom?"

Wanting to get into the Playdough. (I quickly got her down after taking this picture, and moved away the bin of food that she used as a stepstool)

For those of you who we have told that Jack and Andy never got too into things and never climbed up on furniture they weren't supposed to: Well, our last child is making sure that we get to experience that fun, adventurous type of child!!


I need to take some pictures of Jack and post them next :) He's not so into smiling at the camera all of the time.

3 comments:

Kay said...

Wow, what a climber!! You will have your hands full all the time now!! See you tomorrow!

Marianne said...

Oh my. So cute. My little adventerous son is always finding something new to get into... but he keeps me laughing! I am hoping Elizabeth is a little easier on us... Can't wait to see you guys!

Stacey said...

Emily and Emmit could get into some mischief together! :)