I ran in the Colorama 5K race on Saturday at Lapham Peak State Park. It was my 3rd time running it, and it was just as hilly as ever! This time the boys and Chris cheered me on, then Andy & Jack ran in the kids' fun run afterwards. (about a third of a mile loop on the trails) Brad ran the 5K too this year, and I'm hoping that we can recruit more people next year and make it an annual tradition!
Here I am almost to the finish. I look happier than I felt at the time, trust me. I beat my 2003 time by over 30 seconds and my 2009 time by even more.
Andy and Jack goofing around before their race.

Jack and I running in the fun run.

Andy running the fun run on his own - he was ahead of Jack & I the whole time.

Need water!!

They both ran the entire way - Chris and I were proud of them!

enjoying some cake :)

Brad and I both got second place in our divisions. I missed first in my division by 13 seconds - at least I have a goal for next year :)
1 comment:
Way to go guys! Great run for all!!!
Post a Comment