But we're staying warm and having fun inside! It's been a back-to-school week here - the boys both had fun at school today. We haven't done much outside, but the new toys at home seem to be keeping the boys plenty entertained.
Here they are "sleeping" on the couch together...

A big smile from Jack... He's been going without a nap about every other day lately. He stays pretty happy throughout the evening, but usually crashes by 7:30 on days without naps.

And thanks to this wonderful girl who naps so well, I've gotten in my 5th run of the New Year today! The boys love playing in the basement when I run on the treadmill, since we don't play down there all that often. I usually wait to shower until Chris comes home, but the kids don't mind if I'm a little sweaty.

Wow, she is going on 3 hours right now.... just about time for her to wake up :)
1 comment:
CUTE PICTURES!! BE SURE TO TELL THE KIDS WE WILL SEE THEM ON SATURDAY!!! Love, Mom
Post a Comment