We always fly the airplane first...
Friday, January 28, 2011
A Fun Friday in January
This morning we met some friends at the Children's Museum, and the kids had a great time playing. Although the kids didn't always want to do the same thing, we were able to hit most exhibits together, which allowed Teri and I to get some nice conversation in too. Thankfully, the boys' friends (Ethan and Tyler) were very flexible... I think Jack was the most difficult one in really wanting to do certain things, like driving the fire truck or playing with the balls. But he's getting easier now that he's almost three.
We always fly the airplane first...
Emily was in a great mood this morning
Kicking back, relaxing on the plane
Jack liked driving the crane. Andy used it too, he's getting really good at navigating it, I just didn't get a picture.
Andy and Jack on the fire truck
All 4 boys playing at the fire truck...
Emily likes having toys to hold and look at now... I have to remember to put more in the diaper bag for her.
Jack and Tyler enjoying the water play area. Their shirt sleeves got pretty soaked despite the raincoats... next time an extra shirt would be a good idea, especially in the winter.
I think Jack could have played here all day
Andy and Ethan thought it was pretty cool when they climbed into the middle of the water table.
After a short nap, Emily was awake again right before we left. Happy, but soon to be hungry & needing a diaper change, so we left around 11.
Andy enjoying a quick snack before leaving. You'd think I would learn to pack 2 containers of goldfish for the boys... the sharing off the bowl was way too much drama.
We picked up some lunch on the way home and had a nice afternoon playing at home. The boys played downstairs while I ran & Emily napped. We played legos, read books, and got all of the kids' baths done this evening. Andy combed Emily's hair after her bath, and I enjoyed trying another hairstyle :) Here she is sporting some pigtails...
We always fly the airplane first...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HI Jenny:
I love the pigtails too!! The boys look like thye had a fun time at the museum with their friends! Love,Mom
Post a Comment