- Sledding and playing in the snow
- Going to the church Chris & I were married at for Christmas Eve service with Grandma and Grandpa Graham and the kids
- Watching the kids get so excited about opening gifts (especially Jack, he was SO enthusiastic about everything this year. It was very cute)
- Playing a couple of board games and watching the 3 boy cousins play together
- Swimming at an indoor pool a couple of times
- Relaxing and watching movies
- Going to see a huge train exhibit and a Christmas lights exhibit
Here are some pictures of our time in Delafield....
After Delafield, we went to Madison and had a wonderful time visiting with Grandma Reinsel and Aunt Sarah. I still have to get the pictures from there though, since I forgot my camera at home...so one more Christmas to come!


No comments:
Post a Comment