Daddy with the younger Steeler fans...
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Here We Go Steelers (and Packers) Here We Go!
It's a big football day here today! We're rooting for the Packers and the Steelers, big time! I am the lone Reinsel family member wearing green today, but that's just because everyone else has great Steeler clothes to wear. We are definitely cheering for the Packers too :) Here are the boys playing some pre-game football...

Daddy with the younger Steeler fans...
Go Steelers go!
Silly faces from Andy and Jack. We even found one of the boys' old Steelers shirts for Emily to wear. (I did look for something Packers, just to even things out, but couldn't find it.) We may be conflicted if both teams win and go to the Superbowl. Well, Chris won't be and I won't be, but we'll be trying to influence the kids in each direction :)
Daddy with the younger Steeler fans...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great pictures!! Talk to you soon! Love,Mom
Post a Comment