The kids have been all over each other lately, mostly in good ways... unless Jack and Andy get a little too rough with each other! Jack has been wanting to get his picture taken, especially with Emily. He actually said he wanted to go to the "cheese store" to make Emily laugh... I had no idea what he was talking about, until I remembered that I was explaining to him earlier in the day that next week we are going to get our pictures taken at the Picture People, and that his job would be to say cheese and to make Emily laugh. I'm excited that he's looking forward to it, we'll see how it goes - hopefully better than the teary experience last time when he just turned 2!
Andy was nice enough to find Emily a soft stuffed animal to lay on

Look who's sitting in a Bumbo chair!! She's very sturdy on it... this is what we'll use in a month for her to sit in when she starts eating rice cereal.

Looks like she's focusing in this picture. It does take some effort from her to stay steady... but in small doses it's great for her to sit in.


The boys were very excited to see her in her chair. Note Jack's goggles - he goes everywhere with those (either on his head or over his eyes) In the van, to pick Andy up in school, at the store... it's really cute. He gets a lot of laughs.

Jack tackling Andy...

Jack all over Andy again... (you'll see a theme here!)

Andy is a good sport about it though

Jack maybe pulling Andy's ear?

3 handsome guys!
1 comment:
Wow Jenny some great pictures!!! Be sure to bring down your disc so I can get them on my computer!! Great one of your 3 boys!! Also love the ones of Jack and Andy and of course with Emily too! Talk to you soon! Love,Mom
Post a Comment