Emily checked out great last week at her 2 month appointment. She didn't cry until she got her 3 shots, and then only cried for a few minutes. The doctor and nurse loved her chubby cheeks and all of her hair :)
Here are her statistics:
Length: 22.25" (41%)
Weight: 11 lb, 15 oz (75%)
Head: 39 cm (54%)
She's almost 12 pounds! (But she seems light to me still, Jack was 16 pounds at his 2 month appt!)

We went to the park today and played with friends for 2 hours. Andy had a great time playing with Ethan & Tyler, and Emily was a good girl watching all the boys play while I held her. Jack enjoyed tagging along with the big kids and eating his snacks. Emily rode in the jogger stroller to the park without her carseat. Such a big girl :) The kids were so good that I was able to carry on an adult conversation which is so nice! I have more posts to catch up on soon - Emily meeting more family during our quick trip to Delafield and of course Halloween!
1 comment:
I love this picture. I just want to give her a big ole kiss! :)
Post a Comment