Monday, November 22, 2010

Random Pictures

I'm posting a few things from this past week... Chris had a conference in Milwaukee on Friday that he had to present at, so we went with and spent a couple of days in Delafield. The kids, my mom and I went to Chuckee Cheese's on Friday morning which was lots of fun. It was totally empty, so the boys got their pick of any of the games and rides. We had a great brisket dinner on Friday, I went for a run on the trails, and the boys had a lot of fun play time. We had a big breakfast on Saturday morning and then headed home when the kids were ready for naps.

Emily and Daddy, Emily very ready for a nap
ahhh... sound asleep :)

Here she is taking a nice nap in the carseat on Friday afternoon
Big smiles from Jack
Grandpa, Andy, and Jack playing with legos
Grandma giving Emily a bottle
And, we don't take as many pictures of Bailey anymore, but he is as cute and cuddly as ever. Such a GREAT dog with the kids and now getting to be even mellower now that he's older. This is his favorite spot to nap during the day and in the evening. he always manages to get comfy with his head on a pillow. I noticed he was getting pretty shaggy, so tonight Chris & I gave him a nice haircut. We also trimmed his toenails which were very neglected. He sat very nicely for everything and got a rawhide when we were done. A fun piece of info, in addition to cutting Bailey's 16 nails today, I cut 70 others (fingernails and toenails of Andy, Jack, Emily, and I, minus Emily's toenails, they didn't quite need it) No tears from the kids - hey, you've got to celebrate the small day-to-day accomplishments too! :)
Even with 3 kids in the house, he doesn't have it TOO rough...
Emily, sitting up on the couch, ready for our playdate.
Andy, always ready to pose with his sister.
Big smiles... she is almost laughing, but hasn't quite figured it out yet.
We have another playdate tomorrow - so fun! No school this week for the boys, so we're enjoying some relaxing days at home before driving to our Thanksgiving destinations.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Too funny about the finger/toe nail clipping! =) So great to see you today...let's get together again in Dec. =)