Friday, November 5, 2010

A Fun Morning at the Children's Museum

The kids and I went to the Children's Museum this morning and had a great time. It was so nice for the first 45 minutes when there were only a few kids there. The boys got to drive everything and do an art project before the kids on field trips got there. Once it got busy, the boys got a little frustrated with the older kids, but they were also getting hungry for lunch by then anyways. Both boys did great there though - they took turns on the different exhibits and had fun playing together. Emily slept for half of the time and then had a relaxing day at home. She's starting to eat 6 ounces at a time now and is getting stronger, more stable. Andy was excited to sit on the blue chair with Emily while I took their pictures this afternoon. (Jack was taking a great nap, otherwise I would have gotten him in there too!)
Emily in her swing last night

What a cute little passenger on the airplane - better buckle up!
And there are the pilots, ready to fly us to Walt Disney World
Andy, taking a break from piloting
Switching careers to fireman. Both boys got to "drive", Emily and I rode in back
And the last vehicle, their favorite crane :)
Emily was still awake at this point, just looking around
Working on their paintings
Here she is asleep...
Jack was having fun at the minigolf/hulahoop exhibit
Andy and Emily, hanging out together

I think he was petting her hair, saying "she's so cute!"
And, the goofy face he makes now when he's being silly, trying to make Emily laugh. I just thought this one was funny because she's got her hands up by her face too.
smile!
And, her first bow... it falls out within 2 minutes because her hair is so fine and silky. But she doesn't seem to mind it.
Her hair is starting to fill in, in the front now. You can kind of see it in this picture. She's wearing a new 3-6 month, winter outfit (Emily says, thank you Grandma Graham!)

4 comments:

Kay said...

Wow Jenny, I can't believe that Emily is in the 3 to 6 moth outfit and she looks so cute in it!! Of course Andy and Jack are as cute as ever too!! Have a good weekend! Love,Mom

Stacey said...

Emily's cheeks are sure filling out! So cute!

Marianne said...

I love the outfit and barrette in Emily's hair. :) We are definitely going to have to come and check out your museum, it looks awesome!

Brad, Karissa, Jude and Teddy said...

We love the pictures of Emily and Andy on the chair. Super Cute!!