Wednesday, November 10, 2010

More Nice Days

The past couple of days have continued to be beautiful. We went to 2 more parks and really enjoyed them. Jack had a fantastic day at school today and was so excited to show me the art project he made (a very cute owl). I was surprised he was in such a good mood in class since he woke up at 5:45 this morning... But he was a pretty sad boy for awhile after we woke him up from a long nap at 5pm tonight. After trying lots of things, like dinner, juice, toys, talking to him, only one thing could cheer him up. The Backyardigans :) works every time. Andy got a little crabby tonight too. I think all the outside time is tiring them out! Plus, adjusting to daylight savings time factors in too. The outside time is tiring me out too - Chris has gotten home the past two days early enough for me to go for a run outside with the sun still shining, plus without any jogger strollers! Just my iPod :) It's been awesome. Much better than running on the treadmill, especially with weather like this. I took a few pictures of Emily today. She's been very smiley... pretty much if you smile and talk to her, she will do the same. (she napped for over 3 hours straight this morning, while the boys were at school. It made for a very productive trip at the mall!) Looks like our warm days are coming to an end though. That's okay, I've neglected a lot of chores that need to get done.

serious and thoughtful
A big goofy grin
Happy Resigned to tummy time...
Sitting in her carseat while I get dinner for the boys

No comments: