Thursday, August 7, 2008

Jack's Rolling on the Floor Laughing

Ok, well he's not doing both at the same time! But, yesterday Jack started rolling over from his tummy to his back, which means he can quit his tummy time whenever he gets tired of it now. And although he's been smiling for awhile now, today was the first time I got him really laughing, and it was so cute! I tried the same tricks that I did when we got Andy laughing for the first time (you'd think I'd come up with some new material in 2 years, but no!). I started telling him what different noises animals make ("the horse says nayyyy, and the cow says mooooo") while tickling him and laughing. The laughing was contagious and I got him going a few times. I can't wait to hear it more and more! I have a feeling that Andy will be able to get him to giggle soon too. As a 3 month birthday gift for Jack, he got a Jumperoo this week, and he already loves it! His being bigger and taller than average is already working out well for him, since he fits in it so great already.

Testing out the Jumperoo...
Some different expressions of Jack...


And the smiles kept on coming at bath time!
But to show that he is not ALWAYS happy, he's got the pout-cry pretty much mastered....
And, some cute ones of Andy from this week... big Andy news is that he succesfully went potty on his potty chair tonight. I'm not sure if we're totally ready for potty training, but it's good that he's starting to show some interest!

No comments: