This week, the boys' favorite toy has been their Zoob set (the pieces snap together to make all sorts of different creations). I made Jack a helmet (with attached communication device) - then Andy had to have one too. Soon, they were Star Wars bounty hunters with all sorts of ocean rescue missions that they had to go on....


Emily likes to dump out the pieces...

But she was a good sport and wore the helmet when Andy put it on her :)

Andy with his helmet on

Cool guys :) (or future blackmail pics when they are teens!) They wanted to wear the hemets grocery shopping today, but I was a) afraid they would lose pieces and b) thinking we would attract even more attention than we usually do when we are driving the huge cart around!

Emily also enjoys chewing on them - they aren't a choking hazard and I think they feel good on her gums which have another tooth on top coming through.

We brought up a new toy for Emily and she can stand up with it to play music. Soon she's going to be cruising!
No comments:
Post a Comment