Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Emily's 9 month check-up

Emily had her 9 month well-child appointment today. She's growing well! Here are her stats:
Weight: 19 lb 8 oz (60%)
Height: 28" (62%)
Head: 44.3 cm (57%)

Last visit she was higher on the weight curve, but now that she is crawling all over the place, she's slimmed down a bit. Her cheeks are still nice and chunky though :) She now has 3 teeth, with the second top one coming in soon. She was happy during her whole check-up, and didn't even need shots this time. Yay! Here are some pictures of our sweet 9 month old Emily...



Checking out her toys.... I finally got her to play with a few of her own. Usually she is only happy when she is playing with the boys' toys.

It's a beautiful, yet quite windy, day today! We played at the park for an hour after the doctor, then brought Chris some lunch to eat outside his office.

Jack is sporting some new goggles today :)

Hopefully we can get outside more this afternoon! I brought my bike and trainer out to the deck and rode for a half hour yesterday while Emily napped. It was actually pretty awesome to be outside instead of the basement. Plus, I let both of the boys spray me with water from their spray bottles (a fun "toy" for 3-5 year olds in hot weather) so I stayed nice and cool.

1 comment:

Kay said...

EMILY LOOKS SO CUTE IN THESE PICTURES!! I ALSO LOVE JACKS GOGGLES!!