Andy's class went to the Neenah fire station last week. My mom came up to watch Jack and Emily so I could go with him. I think there were almost as many parents there as kids :) We rode the bus there, which was a highlight itself.

Andy wanted me to sit next to him, he was very excited for the fieldtrip.

We got a tour of the fire house (kitchen, living room, bedrooms) and then got to the exciting stuff. They showed the kids all of the tools on the fire truck and also got all dressed up in their fire gear.

Andy's class with the fire truck and firemen

After the field trip, I stayed at school with Andy and we had a pizza lunch after playing for a bit.

Andy had a great time, and Jack can't wait to go to the fire station when he is a Bear in 2 years!
No comments:
Post a Comment