Thursday, May 5, 2011

Emily's Weekend in Delafield

While we were in Denver, Emily got to spend some quality time with Grandma and Grandpa Graham in Delafield. She has never been the center of attention for that long before - I'm sure she loved it! Emily got to spend some time outside, learn how to sit up on her own, and just hang out. She got her first tooth over the weekend, so I'm afraid her sleeping at night wasn't the best. My mom took some great pictures of her... here they are!



Just tonight, Emily started crawling! It's kind of an army crawl, with her tummy on the ground. She was sliding forward to reach a box of baby wipes. As I would move the box away, she'd keep going for it. So, in one night, our lives just got a little bit more difficult at home! Anything on the floor is fair game for her now :)

2 comments:

Kay said...

WOW, EMILY CRAWLING!!! THAT WILL REALLY CHANGE EVERYONES LIFE!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER IN ACTION!!

Marianne said...

Glad you had a great trip and love the pictures of Emily. Her hair is getting so long!! See you guys soon :)