Sunday, May 15, 2011

Losing Things

We've lost 3 things in the pasts few days....

1. Andy lost his first tooth!!! The tooth was wiggly for awhile and was bothering him sometimes when he ate. It was getting SUPER wiggly this weekend, but we definitely weren't going to yank it. All of a sudden, Andy walked out of the living room to us in the kitchen and said "Hey, my tooth came out." And that was it :) The tooth fairy came last night, although that wasn't too big of a deal to Andy. Here are some "great" photos of him, highlighting his tooth loss...





2. We're losing the baby bath tub! Less clutter in the bathroom will make me happy. And the boys were thrilled to have Emily in there with them. Maybe the lack of space to play will make them less than excited soon. But for now, they were 3 happy campers in there. Emily sat so well and loved playing with toys, getting doted on by here brothers!

The boys liked pouring water down Emmie's back. You can see how long her hair is getting here.
Happy girl.


3. Lastly, I managed to lose a stroller while out at the park. As I was loading up the car, parked on the side of a street, I must have left the stroller on the sidewalk after getting Emily, Andy, and Jack into the car. I went back when I realized it (more than a day later) and of course it was gone. Oh, well, we only needed that one for a few more months anyways, and I can make do with the 4 other strollers we have in the meantime. But talk about absentminded!!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Congratulations to Andy! That is awesome he lost a tooth. I can't believe how long Emily's hair is when it's wet! See you soon!