Friday, March 4, 2011

Emily's 6 Month Check-up

Emily had her 6 month doctor's appointment on Wednesday. She checked out great! Here are her stats:
Weight: 17lb 14 oz (80%)
Height: 25.5" (35%) - I don't think they measured her quite right here, since she was 25" at her 4 month appt. I think she is a little taller. No big deal though.
Head: 43 cm (62%)

She's growing great, and was even smiling for the nurses and doctor (who thought she was SO adorable).... until the shots. She got 3 this time and Wednesday-Thursday was pretty rough. She was pretty crabby and uncomfortable. She slept well last night though, and is still sleeping at 8:30! So I think she'll be pretty much recovered today:) Her next appointment is at 9 months.



I can't believe she is over 6 months already! She's rolling over both ways, eating food, picking up & chewing on toys... growing so fast!

1 comment:

Kay said...

GLAD TO HEAR EMILY SLEPT BETTER LAST NIGHT!! AND SHE IS GROWING SO FAST!!