Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Little Nap Skippers

Jack has been transitioning to napping only a couple times a week now, so that he can fall asleep around 7:30 each night. But, sometimes he crashes a little before bedtime. Here he is this week when he fell asleep on the couch at 6:15 after dinner. (We took him upstairs and he slept all the way until 6:30 the next morning!)

Andy of course thought it was pretty funny :)
And this smiley little girl has been fighting her naps at home too.
Emily falls asleep in the car when we go pick up Andy or run other errands, and then she usually wakes up within 10 minutes of being home. So she's only taking half hour naps here and there...
I've been having her sleep in her crib in the afternoons, but even those naps are only a half hour to 45 minutes. I hope this phase passes soon!
Emily is 6 months old as of yesterday! She has her doctor's appt next week, so I'll get her stats then.

2 comments:

Kay said...

SUCH CUTE PICTURES OF THE KIDS!!!CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM AGAIN! lOVE,MOM

Marianne said...

oh my. :) Well, at least they are adorable nap skippers! I am dreading the day naps are done for us here!