Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Snowy Park

We had warmer weather today, but way too much snow still! The kids and I are hoping it melts really quickly. Just a few pictures...

Showing how much Andy loves his baby sister. He hugs her, talks to her, kisses her, and just dotes on her all day. He calls her EmmieMemmie - something I started, that just kind of stuck. He loves it when she touches his face or laughs at him. I have a feeling he is going to have more and more fun with her... until she starts stealing his toys! But maybe even then, he won't mind a bit.

The weather was so nice this afternoon that we stopped at a park on the way home from school... Well the equipment was clear of snow but the ground was still full of it. Yuck. But the boys had some fun which made our snowy shoes and pants worth it.
Jack's favorite was the bouncer.
Actually, both of the boys loved it.
Hopefully by next week I will be posting park pictures that are FREE of snow (and puddles)

No comments: