Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happy Birthday to Daddy!

It's Chris's birthday today - the big 32! I think he had a good day - despite starting off the morning helping me change a very messy diaper. I kind of forgot it was his birthday when I was half asleep at 6:30 - otherwise I would not have asked for his help :( Once I realized it after we got done I felt bad. Then he had to work late tonight - yuck. But, Andy called him at work and left him a nice birthday message and we celebrated with a big birthday cookie. We're just relaxing at home tonight. We're looking forward to a weekend in Door County, full of playing with the kids, hiking, and playing board games.

The kids and I had a good week too... We went to a few parks, went to the mall today, and did an art project (pictures to follow).

Two handsome guys - the birthday boy and Andy...
After blowing out the candles (Andy wished for another playdate with his friend Lena)
Some REALLY cute pictures of the kids to follow...all were happy and smiley for the camera!




Our art project for the week! Making sock puppets and spooky ghosts...
Jack loved coloring his...
He drew hair on the ghost and used every color in the bag
A couple of the finished products...
And, 2 pictures that Andy took tonight...
One of me...
And one of him that he took... an extreme close-up!

1 comment:

Kay said...

Hi Jenny:
Happy Birthday to Chris!!! Great pictures!!! See you tomorrow! Love,Mom and Dad