Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Halloween Preview and Big Smiles from Emily

Last night, Andy decided he wanted to try on his Karate uniform. I couldn't get him to wear it for his lessons, but he was excited to try it last night. He then performed lots of karate for us and decided that he is going to be a Super Karate Guy for Halloween, not Batman anymore. So we'll see if that holds! When Jack saw that Andy was dressing up, he had to as well. So Jack wore his Superman and Batman costumes. I think Jack liked Batman the best, so that's what I'm thinking he will end up choosing for Halloween. They were pretty cute! (Our living room was a disaster area last night, so just disregard the toys everywhere)
A Karate chop from Andy
Getting set
A big karate kick!
Here's Superman Jack

And his favorite costume - Batman with his "sunglasses" Jack would say "Is it a lizard Mommy?" then "No, it's me, it's just Jack!" I think he thought he looked like a lizard with the goggles on. Since Andy was being a supervillain, Jack decided he was a bad guy too. But Jack said his superpower was killing spiders, so that's okay by me.
It's just Jack!
Super Karate Guy
And, this morning after dropping the boys off from school, Emily was in a very good mood! She was smiling so big, also showing off her double chin :)

1 comment:

Kay said...

Super cute pictures Jenny!!! Talk to you soon! Good luck tonight playing softball!! Love, Mom