Saturday, December 3, 2011

This is what you get...

When you try to take a few pre-Christmas pictures at 7:00 at night. Needless to say, it was not a total success. But we got a good one or two of each of the kids separately. And don't worry, I didn't torture them at all. This whole photo "session" lasted maybe 10 minutes. Jack was just really mad at me making him put on a sweater (he is so picky about his clothes right now. I didn't even have him take off his jammies.) Emily was just getting a little sleepy. Andy was very cooperative; he's the easy one now and tries to get Emmie and Jack to smile for me.




Kind of sad, but still cute.

Jack was trying really hard to smile for me :)







Emmie was happy once I let her grab the ornaments. She's easily distracted...








Andy, so handsome and sweet.



We'll try again at Christmas of course, but at least we'll have back-up pics of the kids in front of the Christmas tree. Oh and if the ornaments looked kind of weird, we've got bare spots all over from Emily pulling them off of the tree. Plus we have all of the nice, breakable ones up high. We just put up the rest of the decorations, like the stockings tonight. The kids are getting so excited for Christmas. I have posts yet to do for Thanksgiving and a Children's Museum trip. Maybe tomorrow!

1 comment:

Kay said...

I love Andys smile and Jack looks like he is trying so hard to get a smile out!! Emily is as cute as ever even when she is serious!