We celebrated Christmas with our immediate family this weekend. The kids had a blast and Santa brought them some fun toys to play with. This past week, we made Christmas cookies on Wednesday. Jack was my big helper with that! Andy had his first sick day home from school on Thursday. Poor guy was so knocked out that he slept about 95% of the day on Thursday and then went to bed at 6pm. I got lots of cute pictures of their kids in their jammies on "Christmas Eve" I have to laugh because I tried SO hard to get Jack to wear some holiday pj's. Finally, as he was crying and saying "But I think Santa will like the S on my shirt, S is for Santa!!" I gave in and let him wear his Superman shirt and spiderman pants. The kids have been playing really well together with all of the toys (you'll see pics of the boys showing Emmie how to use her topsy-turny amusement park) All of the kids (and Bailey) have been playing in the firehouse. And Jack got a really cool Transformers Playdough kit that the boys have been using a lot too. This week, we'll be getting ready to travel to Madison and Delafield for Christmas celebrations there. Andy has school all week and then has his holiday party in class on Friday. Jack has no school, so he can be my helper with the last minute details left.
1 comment:
Andy ,Jack, and Emily are so cute! Can't wait to see you on Christmas!! Looks like they love the new toys!
Post a Comment