Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Jack's First Day of 3 year old Preschool

Jack had his first day at Lake Edge Preschool today. He's in the Bunnies class this year (3-4 year olds meeting from 9-11:30 on Tuesday and Thursday). He was totally ready to go and was so excited to play with all of the toys they have there. Andy was talking about it all morning with Jack. Jack is in the same room as last year with the same teachers he had last year on Wednesdays. So it was an incredibly easy first day! When I asked him who he played with he said "some kid" - I guess he's got to work on names! But he also told me what he had for snack, told me that he got to play with the bikes and in the slide room, they sang a song, he picked out his own book to look at, and he played with knights & legos.


Standing on his favorite rock outside school. He happily claimed Andy's old Spiderman backpack as his this year :)





Walking into school!


Finding his spot for his bag and coat.


There it is!



Emily and I went for a run in downtown Neenah while Jack was at school. It was a very nice morning for everyone I think!

1 comment:

Kay said...

Have fun at preschool Jack!!! We love you!