Friday, February 11, 2011

Emily's First Crib Nap

Emily just successfully had her first nap in her crib upstairs today! She's been sleeping in there at night from Day 1 home from the hospital, so I don't know why I held off so long in having her nap up there. She's been napping in her carseat (which I'll have her continue to do if she falls asleep in the car) and in her swing mostly. But, little noises are starting to wake her up more, so it was time for a change. She fussed for about 5 minutes today and then fell asleep for about an hour and a half upstairs in her nice, dark, quiet room. Yay! If only she'd really start liking the solid foods, then we'd be making some big progress. So far she tolerates them once a day, but doesn't really gobble it up. On other nap news, Jack is pretty much done with his mid-day nap. He does great during the day now without a nap and then falls nicely to sleep around 7:30. Much better than having him nap during the day and then staying up until 9 or later! Happy Friday!!!