Here's the best picture I could get of all 3 of them this morning :)
Monday, February 14, 2011
Happy Valentines
Our three cute little valentines had a wonderfully fun day today. It was complete with a great playdate in the morning, good naps for the younger 2, Applebee's for dinner, Culver's for dessert, a new Backyardigans tv show for Jack, a new show called Jake and the Neverland Pirates for Andy, and baths for all 3. Our day was filled with lots of "I love you's" and hugs and kisses, especially for Emily from the boys :) Tomorrow is Andy's Valentine's Day party at school. He wrote his name on all 15 of his valentines and attached a treat with a sticker. It was a fun little project. We hope everyone had a very happy Valentine's Day!
Here's the best picture I could get of all 3 of them this morning :)

Here's the best picture I could get of all 3 of them this morning :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment