Friday, December 10, 2010

Picture People - Picture of all 3 Kids!

A couple of weeks ago we got the kids' pictures taken at the Picture People. The one I was concerned about was Jack, since he really hated it at his 2 year pictures. Well, he quickly warmed up to the experience and was perfect. He and Andy sat exactly where they were supposed to... for 15 minutes while Emily was screaming, until she fell asleep finally :) She'd be happy while I was holding her and then the minute I would set her down, the sobs would start. Luckily I got her to sleep and we ended up with a decent picture of all 3! These are scans so the quality is very poor, but you'll get the idea.

Here is the first picture (right before Emily started crying) I had to get it because it showed a nervous Jack, an eager Andy, and a VERY pouty Emily...
And here is the one we ended up ordering a lot of :)

Hopefully these group pictures of the kids will only get easier as they get older! We also got a few of Emily sleeping for her 3 month pictures, but we had been very lucky to get some great ones of Emily during Thanksgiving in Delafield.

2 comments:

Kay said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!! Hopefully we will get up there this weekend!! Love,MOM

Stacey said...

I am impressed that you went there with all 3 kids in the first place, but then got awesome pics too! They turned out great!