We officially have a lot of snow here :) Here are some pictures taken over the past couple of days, a lot of them show the boys outside having fun. Today was way too cold for Jack to be outside and Andy only lasted 20 minutes or so :( But Chris was lucky enough to be outside shoveling for a couple of hours!
Here is Jack outside on Thursday night, ready for some night shoveling

Andy can really lift some serious snow now. He was quite a big help :)


And for the first time this winter, the boys had some hot chocolate when they came in from the cold. Jack LOVED it and drank two sippy cups of it (I don't trust him walking around with a regular cup full of a dark liquid yet!)...

Andy liked the hot chocolate, but loved the whipped cream on top...

On Saturday, Grandma and Grandpa Graham came up to visit. Andy and Jack were thrilled to get to play with them for a few hours. Emily was pretty sleepy, but she had fun too.

Playing with action heroes, setting up battles.

A very smiley picture of Jack and I

Emily and Grandpa


Grandma with Emily and Jack

Jack pulling the sled in the backyard. We have a tiny little hill back there that I was pulling them down.

Jack really wanted to pull Andy, but couldn't quite get him moving. Andy was able to take Jack for a little ride though.

While Jack napped yesterday, Andy and I made an awesome "Cold Winter's Fury Snow Monster" (Andy just watched How to Train Your Dragon, hence the ferocious sounding name!)

The snow was perfect for making snowballs and snowmen, it was 32 degrees outside. So today our snowman survived the wind and is nice and frozen because of the very chilly weather.

Here's Emily ready for Christmas in some festive jammies and a new winter hat (probably for next year) from Grandma

Looking serious

Andy and Emily hanging out last night. I keep trying to get Jack to sit next to Emily because I don't have as many pics of him with Emily... but he's not so much for sitting and posing next to her.


And we brought up the Jumperoo today for fun. Emily sat in it for a few minutes, but didn't jump at all...I don't think she's quite big enough yet. But Jack had a lot of fun being a "pilot in an airplane" for a long time though... he's a little big for it :) Check out his "snow socks," he wore those all day today!

We're sticking around home all day tomorrow... it's supposed to be another cold one. Hopefully we'll get some cleaning done and have a nice, relaxing day.
1 comment:
I love Jack's snow socks!!! Andy sure is getting to be a big help with the shoveling! Emily looks cute in her pj's!! Talk to you soon! Love,.Mom
Post a Comment