Thursday, August 26, 2010

We're home!

Emily and I are officially home from the hospital! Emily's bilirubin levels remained low enough - we just had to take a bili-bed home for a day to continue the phototherapy. She'll get checked on Friday morning again at the doctor's office. She has been pretty sleepy and mellow today. It was fun to put clothes on her - she is tiny, there is some growing room for sure. Andy and Jack are thrilled to have us home, and so am I.

Here's Emily in her carseat for the first time. She slept the whole way home - all 4 miles of the trip :)
All dressed, comfy cozy
Pretty sleepy
A few more pictures before leaving the hospital


Andy and Jack watching Emily sleep in the pack n play
Snuggling up after eating - clothes off because she has to spend more time in her bilibed.

2 comments:

Brad, Karissa, Jude and Teddy said...

She is adorable!! I cannot wait to meet my new little niece.

love,
Brad

Marianne said...

Thanks for all the pictures. I keep stalking your blog looking for more. :) That first photo she looks so much like Jack to me in the carseat but the last one she reminds me of Andy. It's neat to see both of them in her! Hope you can get some rest. She's so beautiful. Congrats again!!