Friday, August 27, 2010

A Relaxing Day for Emily and Mommy

Emily and I spent the day relaxing on the couch. She went with Daddy this morning to get her bilirubin level checked and it has dropped down further, so she no longer needs the bilibed. Yeah! I tried to take today easy, since I overdid it on Thursday with too much walking and climbing up stairs. We had a good day! Jack enjoyed playing with Emily a lot. He is such a wonderful big brother - handing me bottles, getting diapers, and talking to his little sister. Andy went back with Grandma Graham for the day and will be coming back tomorrow. He gets some one on one time with Grandma and Grandpa tonight :) We had visitors yesterday, which was so nice - Great Grandma Dickson, Great Grandpa Dickson, and Great Uncle Jim. I haven't gotten those pictures yet from my mom though, and will post them soon.

Emily hanging out with Mommy
Looking a lot like Jack when he was a baby...
Jack talking to Emily while she does a few minutes of tummy time.

1 comment:

Kathleen Mangum said...

Hey - I eard from a little bird that you are still overdoing it. RELAX!! You just had major surgery. You need to let yourself recover. ;-) I can say this b/c I just did that 6 weeks ago. It just isn't the same. Just sit and let yourself get served. It won't happen again. ;-)
Miss ya.