Both Andy and Jack were enrolled in their own Tumbling classes this winter/spring. They both had a great time with it, although Jack is definitely a little more free-spirited in class. He's not quite ready to listen to the teachers as they go through warm-ups and stretches. Andy did awesome in his park & rec class, but next I think I'll sign him up for lessons at the Y where Jack took them. I think he'd love the huge mats and trampolines there! It was definitely a nice way for the boys to get some exercise while the weather was still cold.
One of Jack's favorite things - climbing in the big foam cubes

Here he is running away while the rest of the class is warming up :)


It's a nice bouncy floor, Jack likes the feel of it on his feet.

climbing on the rollers

Out of the foam cubes... Jack also liked the day that they used the parachute (I didn't have my camera that day) He also enjoys the big trampoline!

Here is Andy on his final day of his little tumbling class. The moms usually don't get to be in the class with the kids, but they do a special "finale" class on the last day. Andy was psyched for it!

Warming up

Doing the crab walk

On the balance beam

Flipping over the bar


Getting his certificate of completion!!
1 comment:
ANDY WILL LOVE THE TUMBLING CLASS THAT JACK WAS AT!!!! LOOKS LIKE ANDY IS VERY PROUD!!! TALK TO YOU SOON! LOVE,MOM
Post a Comment