Saturday, March 20, 2010

Milwaukee Zoo Trip - March 12

Last Friday we went to the Milwaukee Zoo with Grandma Graham and Uncle Brad. Chris had to fly out of Milwaukee for a work trip on Thursday and Friday, so it worked out perfectly for the weekend. The zoo was great - not too cold and not too busy. The boys definitely had some favorite animals while we were there - I'm posting some pictures of those too.

Visiting with Great Grandma Dickson

Jack thought this picture was funny, with her hands on her head.

A cute baby Orangutan

Andy pointing out the fish and sharks
Jack walking with Grandma... Andy still gets a kick out of riding in the stroller at the zoo... I think one of these times I'm just going to not bring it at all. Jack likes to walk anyways.
Uncle Brad and Andy... Andy not wanting to walk with Jack at this point.
Cute Tiger cub
Cool Cheetahs

Jack in the milk truck. This used to be Andy's FAVORITE spot... but he's gotten a little old for it unfortunately.
Andy in front of the penguins - I was hoping to get a penguin swimming by behind him, but it didn't work.
Jack and Andy chilling out with Grandma
Jack giggling with Great Grandpa Dickson
Andy with the big guys watching a little bit of Indiana Jones (the not scary parts)
Wrestling!
Big hugs


Jack winding down, ready for a nap on the way home.

No comments: