Thursday, March 12, 2009

A visit from Grandma and Grandpa Graham

Andy and Jack got a visit from their Grandma and Grandpa Graham last weekend. We had a nice Saturday visit - didn't do much. We attempted a few home repair projects and ordered lunch in. Pretty low key - but fun!
Here's Jack just hanging out with Grandpa.
Looking for trouble!
Andy enjoyed playing with his toys with everyone.
My dad helped us out and hung Jack's letters of his name on the wall. (I don't have an after picture, but it looks great!) As you can see, he had a little helper :)
Jumping in the crib...
It's not nap time yet!
Chris has always liked BBQ potato chips - and I HATE them... I even really hate the smell of his breath after he eats them. YUCK! Well, Andy started eating them about a year ago, and he loves them as well. Again, YUCK! This past weekend we discovered, that Jack is also a fan of the BBQ Baked Lays chips. So sad... I'm really outnumbered and they're all going to smell like the chips after they eat them :) Here is Jack, interested in what Andy is eating, but has not yet tried it...
The first bite (yes Andy is feeding him the chip from his bowl - that part was way too cute!)
Hmmm... Jack says, "I think I like it..."
Ready for more...
We tried to get a posed picture... Jack wasn't really in the mood.
And the one where my mom and dad are both looking - Andy took that one... not too centered, but not too bad!
Jack has started taking a new interest in Bailey - he especially likes looking at him when he is outside. (notice how white our poor Bailey's face is getting! He's only 5 and a half!)

No comments: