Here's a picture of Andy at one of our nearby parks, eating his snacks. I think he spent more time at this picnic table than he did playing on the equipment!
This picture is of Jack at 3 weeks old! He's holding his head a lot steadier now and opening his eyes more.

Chris went up to get Andy from his nap on Saturday, and Andy wasn't ready to get out of bed yet (Andy's naps are usually 2-3 hours, and we have to wake him up!). Chris layed down next to him and rested for a bit. So I brought Jack up a little while later and got a picture of all 3 of them...

Andy was having fun with Jack because Jack was touching Andy's nose and arms.
.jpg)
Speaking of long naps, Andy started his nap at 2:00 today, and we went upstairs to wake him at 5:00! It was like trying to wake up a teenager on Saturday morning!!! He just kept saying "more night, night" and nothing I tried to bribe him with would wake him up ( park, bubbles, Jack, supper). Finally, he reluctantly woke up when I said that Bailey was going to eat his burrito for dinner. I think all of the fresh summer air is tiring him out!
We walked to our closest park this evening and played there for awhile. Andy continues to like the bouncy equipment and stairs - no swings or big slides!


Chris went up to get Andy from his nap on Saturday, and Andy wasn't ready to get out of bed yet (Andy's naps are usually 2-3 hours, and we have to wake him up!). Chris layed down next to him and rested for a bit. So I brought Jack up a little while later and got a picture of all 3 of them...
Andy was having fun with Jack because Jack was touching Andy's nose and arms.
.jpg)
Speaking of long naps, Andy started his nap at 2:00 today, and we went upstairs to wake him at 5:00! It was like trying to wake up a teenager on Saturday morning!!! He just kept saying "more night, night" and nothing I tried to bribe him with would wake him up ( park, bubbles, Jack, supper). Finally, he reluctantly woke up when I said that Bailey was going to eat his burrito for dinner. I think all of the fresh summer air is tiring him out!


Jack did well in his first Baby Bjorn outing. He fell asleep within 5 minutes of walking, and was pretty content.
So, all in all, a quiet weekend! Nothing too exciting to post, but it was nice to spend some time at home. We got caught up on laundry, picked up pizza for dinner on Saturday (Andy biked with me to get it!), and Chris mowed the lawn. Hope everyone enjoyed the nice weather, if they had it!
No comments:
Post a Comment