Monday, June 2, 2008

Monday at Home

Well, Chris headed off to work today and I had my first completely full day at home alone with 2 kids. It honestly went well, better than I had anticipated - not too much drama or chaos! In the morning we played inside for a couple of hours, ate breakfast, and watched an episode of Go, Diego, Go.

Jack lounged on his blanket and watched Andy playing around him.
Then we went to the "Dunebuggy" park - as Andy has named it. It is actually Riverside Park in Neenah, but it has this big bouncy car that Andy loves to ride. We were there for about an hour and also saw the boats out on the water and had a picnic. Unfortunately, I forgot the camera for that trip. I can only remember so much, and the stroller, diaper bag, snacks, cell phone, sunglasses, hat, blanket, and pacifier were higher up on the priority list!
But once we got home, we played outside some more. Andy tackled the big task of mowing the lawn - both the front and back.

Then he watered some of my flowers for me with his sprayer and bucket. What a big helper! It got up to around 75 today I think, so the water didn't feel too cold to him.

As Andy was doing his "work" in the backyard, Jack supervised out on the deck.

He did try a little bit of tummy time, but that big head gets pretty heavy, so it turned into nap time quickly.
Bailey was happy to have us home and to be outside with us. He doesn't mind too much when Andy sprays him with the water!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Glad your first day went well!! =)