Just a few pictures from last week! The weather is looking up, and the kids are loving being outside. Here's a picture of Emily at the sand table.
And Jack eating a popsicle - he LOVES them and would eat 5 a day if I let him! (at least I get the ones that have real fruit in them!)
Here's Emily enjoying some jumping time on the bed. Silly girl :) Her outfit matched the quilt that day.
We went to Funset last week for a fundraiser for Andy's school. Here's Emily on the carousel. She was really nervous this time around. I had to hold onto her after I took this picture. But slowly she got more comfortable. After her 7th ride on it, she had me stand outside the gate and just wave to her as she went around. She found a kitty that she liked riding on and named her MeowMeow.
Andy and Jack must have done the bumper cars about 10 times together. In this picture, Andy is in the red car.
Jack is in the white t-shirt in the blue car! He did awesome!
1 comment:
Emily is so cute in the pictures on the bed and she looks so nervous at first riding the merry go round! I be Jack and Andy had a blast!
Post a Comment