Sunday, April 14, 2013

Happy 7th Birthday to Andy!

Time to get back to blogging!  After taking 2 months off (yikes - I may have to go back and see what we did during that time that was note worthy! We did go to the Dells and had some fun Easter celebrations!) Basically, the weather the last 2 months has been awful, so I have not been taking as many pictures.  BUT this weekend was Andy's birthday, so we definitely captured those moments. 
 
The birthday party this year was at Chuck E. Cheese's!  He, Jack, Emily and 7 friends were at the party.  They had pizza, cookie cake, cupcakes, games, and prizes!  The 2 hours flew by and I think all of the kids had a great time. Andy has some very good friends, they are all so nice to each other :)  I put tons of pictures in - trying to make up for my time off I guess!
 
Andy, highfiving Chuck E.

Getting his birthday crowb


Blowing out the candles of his Skylander cake.
 Trick candles took a few tries to blow out...
 Good friends!

 Silly picture!

Emily liked the pizza, liked the carousel ride, but did NOT like Chuck E. Cheese.  Grandpa had to take evasive action with her whenever he came by our group. 
 Fangs!
 Ticket Blaster - it's crazy in there.  Andy caught lots of tickets in his crown - even 2 worth 50!
 A few pictures with friends during gift opening.



It was an awesome (exhausting!) party.  I think Andy loved it :)  Jack is already talking about when he gets to have his first friends party.   Andy waited until he was in Kindergarten, I think that will be when Jack gets to as well.

No comments: