Chris and I have some pretty sweet valentines! They are so adorable, cute, fun, rambunctious, and smart! And getting SO big! Andy had his class party today, and I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to stay. I had Emily and Jack with me, so we brought the food (heart-shaped Jello Jigglers) into his class while the kids were at recess. I told the kids we could stay as long as they were good. Emily and Jack were perfectly behaved with Andy's class. We helped with the Hearts Tic Tac Toe station, and Emily helped me play tic tac toe with the kids, while Jack played with some lego guys he had brought. After about 40 minutes, they ate snacks with the first graders and watched a Valentines Charlie Brown movie. It was so nice to be at Andy's class :) Emily also had her class at the YMCA this morning (it meets on Tuesdays and Thurdsays for 1 hour) and she had fun riding bikes, playing on the equipment, and dancing to music. Andy had swim tonight and he passed into the next level! Woohoo!! Jack didn't have school this week, so he has been taking it easy! It felt like more of a normal mid-week day today, than a holiday - but I definitely appreciate how wonderful my family is and how much we love each other!
Big smiles from Jack! (who refused to even wear a red shirt for me today...)
My new favorite picture of Emily :)
Andy is still so sweet, even though he is almost 7. I love his hugs! In swimming this evening, he had an awesome report card. He can tread water, jump in the deep end, swim to the bottom, front crawl more than 10 meters... and more! How far he has come in 1 year!
All of my Valentines!
And a VERY silly one from awhile ago. Not sure if I already posted it, but she was so proud of how "beautiful" (her word of choice after getting her hair done) she looked with the bows she picked out herself.
Happy Valentines Day from all of us to all of you!!!










1 comment:
Happy Valentines Day to all of you too!!! I love the pictures!! Great Job to Andy for passing his swimming level! See you soon!
Post a Comment