Thursday, December 13, 2012

Going to See Santa

 Jack and Emily really wanted to see Santa, so we decided to go when Jack was done with school today.  (Andy said he really did not want to go)  Emily picked out her outfit all by herself...


 But Jack was the only one who got close enough to Santa to get a picture (when I was taking this, Emily was on the floor behind me saying "scary scary, I'm scared"  So we hightailed it out of there without me even looking at the pictures that the professionals took.  Jack was happy to tell Santa that he wants a Samurai Castle, and also told Santa we saw him driving on the highway (we really did!).  Even though Jack was leaning away from Santa, he really enjoyed the quick visit, and the coloring book Santa gave him.  I guess Jack was the Reinsel Family ambassador to Santa this year.
 And no visit to the mall is complete without checking out the cool knight :)
We got some pretzel bites and lemonade, which cheered Emily up a bit.  I still had to carry her the whole way out of the mall, and if you ask her how Santa was, she'll probably say scary :( 

1 comment:

Kay said...

Emilys outfit looks really cute on her!! Too bad she was afraid of Santa. Jack looks very proud of sitting by him but I love his lean! See you soon!