Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Highcliff State Park - hiking day!

 We went hiking at Highcliff State Park on Sunday this week.  The kids had fun, and this time we also brought Bailey.  I think he enjoyed the trip the most :)  We brought the jogger stroller, but actually Emily walked at least 3/4 of the way.  She was having fun holding Bailey's leash for awhile.

 Awww.. our eldest just turned 9 this month.
 Andy was all smiles with Emmie

 Hmmm...Jack was boycotting a family picture
 And wanted his taken solo :) 
 As much fun as they had on the hike, they liked the park even more...



 Our 4 kids - so cute!!
 Having fun on the slide!
 At Jack's request, we of course went to visit the big statue


Hopefully we can go for a couple more hikes in October too!  The leaves are definitely starting to change color here.  I'm not sure when they will peak because this year's weather has been so strange.

1 comment:

Kay said...

Really great pictures Jenny! I bet Bailey really did enjoy the walk!!