Monday, March 12, 2012

First Park of the Season!

Nice weather is here! Yesterday we all went to the park - our first family "hike" this spring and then to the playground. We walked across the bridge by the park - a little windy, but at least it wasn't muddy :) I'll let the pics speak for themselves...

All of the kids seemed so much bigger at the park, doing more things than they were in the fall. It was fun to be outside enjoying the beautiful day.
A couple of other random pictures... Emily making her usual mess in the kitchen.
Enjoying a nap on daddy in the afternoon.
I can't believe she's big enough for the Batman bike!
Andy using his scooter! He also biked and played some baseball in the front yard yesterday. I'm so ready for more outdoor activities!

1 comment:

Kay said...

Great pictures Jenny!! Looks like you had some good weather!! Here we are having a full day of rain! Oh well!!