Thursday, March 8, 2012

Emily's 18 Month Stats

Emily just had her 18 month check-up yesterday. Here are her statistics!
Weight: 23 pounds (28%)
Height: 30.75 inches (20.6%)
Head Circumference: 18.5 inches (62%)

She looked great. She's still small for her age, but that's okay! She was happy in the waiting room while she and Jack checked out the awesome fish tank. But once they called us in, she was ALL tears. Whenever there was a nurse or doctor in the room with us, she would cling to me and turn her head away from them. It was pretty sad. She only got 1 shot, and once we left the doctor's office, she was back to her happy self :) Emily is starting to try to say new words - wawa (for water to drink), la (love), and baloo (balloon) She loves pointing out stuffed animals (at the store, at the library, etc.) She continues to sleep really well, both during the night and for naps. She's been going once a week to the YMCA kid's play area while I run on the treadmill. She's always happy to see me when I pick her up, but she does okay while I'm gone.

The boys have started their swim lessons and they are both loving them. Andy is continuing karate and is excited to work his way to the yellow belt! No pictures today, but I'm sure I'll be taking some next week - we've got some warm weather in the forecast and the kids are so excited to get back out to the parks!

No comments: