Last weekend we were in Delafield to visit with my Uncle David, Aunt Jeri, cousins Kylie and Alec, who were in town from Kansas City for a few days. Emily actually got extra time with them beforehand while I did some special things with the boys at home (outdoor movie night, school shopping, Neenah pool, Karate lessons). We all came on Saturday though and did lots of fun things outside - softball, hiking at Lapham Peak, going to the park, grilling outside, and just visiting. Alec and Kylie were so great with the kids! It was so nice for everyone to get to meet Emily, and I know that Andy and Jack had so much fun playing.
Alec and Emily
Kylie giving Emily a hug
Out for a hike at Lapham Peak
I think Andy and Jack pretty much ran the whole time
Up at the top of the tower - Alec, Kylie, Andy, and Jack
Jack working on his hanging skills at the park
Andy doing some tricky balancing
Emily and Andy with Grandma, Kylie and Jeri
Playing knights and pirates right before we had to leave on Sunday evening. Anyone who knows Andy and Jack, knows that this was definitely a highlight of the visit
Kylie, Andy, and Uncle David
It was so much fun to see everyone! I'm looking forward to a year or two when our kids are a bit bigger. We hope to make the drive down to Kansas City to see them and Great Grandma and Grandpa Graham!
No comments:
Post a Comment