Wednesday, April 20, 2011

When April gives you snow....

Make a SNOWMAN!! Yep, late April and over a half-foot of snow here. Kind of depressing when we were playing at parks last week. But, it will melt quickly so we decided to take advantage of it today during Emily's nap. It was nice playing outside, since it wasn't too cold. Andy and I made a Snow Batman...

Here's Andy working on lifting some giant "boulders" for our snowman

Jack mainly just oversaw our progress while working on the snowman

We made a big snowpile and Andy threw snowballs at me from his fort. (he's getting very accurate and throwing them farther now... he especially loved it when I would throw snowballs back at him. I was nice though and avoided his hat-free head.)

Jack liked climbing in the snow

Aiming a snowball...
Fire!!!
Our snowbatman has already toppled... the boys are okay with that though. They want this snow gone just about as much as Chris & I do!

1 comment:

Kay said...

WOW, YOU DID GET THE SNOW!! AT LEAST THE BOYS LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE HAVING FUN IN IT!! WE WILL HOPE IT MELTS SOON!!